.

Monday, March 18, 2019

The Stanley Cup and Online Communities :: Internet Web Essays

The Stanley Cup and Online CommunitiesWhat I Know, Assume, or ImagineI will start off by giving a bit of background as to why I chose this particular proposition topic. I consider myself an amateur in online communities, and in particular berate rooms. I provoke always considered chat rooms places commonwealth with no friends can go. I require plenty of friends, so I never re tout ensembley saw the need to chat. The few times I have gone into chat rooms, they argon usually sport related. The worry I have found is that the conversation is usually on e reallything excerpt sports. I still feel this way. The eldest part of my hypothesis is that chat rooms dont always stick to the subject. I am a gigantic hockey fan, and consider myself slightlywhat of an expert in certain areas. This is why I chose the Stanley Cup as my topic for my I-search. I think that have something I feel I have good knowledge of with the profit will help me weed out the facts from fiction. Here are some t hings I know about hockey. The Stanley Cup is the oldest trophy in wedlock American Sports. It soak ups passed from team to team, unlike some other trophies. In the NHL, the cheerers play for the Cup, not for the championship ring, or the championship itself. The winning team gets its names on the Cup for all time and each player gets to pretermit a couple of days with the Cup over the summer. The hall of fame provides a Cup Keeper whose job is to stay with the cup at all times. Most hockey players in the US and Canada have dreamt of hoisting the Cup since they first put on skates. (Simon) As you can see, I am very passionate about the Cup, and could write my whole paper on its spicy history, which began in the late 1800s. I am sure there are other people like me on the Internet, so my goal is to rule them. I will try to use message boards as soundly as chat rooms. I plan to ask them about stories they have heard about when the players had the Cup. I imagine I will get bette r results on message boards, so I will trim down more on these than the chat rooms. Another assumption I have is that certain teams will be more receptive to answering questions from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment